The contemporary way of life is far from an energetic one. A lot of us spend hours sitting down, almost stationary, either working, sitting in front of the TV, or surfing the web mindlessly. This motionless way of life may have some adverse effects, for example, weight gain, increased fatigue, inability to reach life goals and various health problems. Here are some easy ways to get more active in your daily life:
- Take the stairs rather than the elevator: Climbing stairs is really an incredible exercise.
- Park a few blocks from work: Take the chance to increase your activity by parking a few blocks away.
- Clean your room: Cleaning is a technique to be active. Cleaning includes lots of walking, lifting, and stretching – which are all useful for your body. Ironing is a significant expertise and you may even keep some cash by doing it yourself without anyone else’s help.
- Do gardening: Yard work and gardening are excellent for an active lifestyle. You’ll unite with nature and save some cash on gardening expenses.
- Paint something: Your house, a wall, a chair or a picture. It will give you creative satisfaction as well as great active movement.
- Dispose your unnecessary things:Out with the old, in with the new. This will remove a lot of stress in your life.
- Volunteer:Whether it’s distributing food to the disadvantaged, serving elderly people, or taking part in a fundraiser for a worthy cause in your neighborhood, you will do some good for the earth and yourself.
- Reorganize your living room: Move some furniture around and see how it fells. Perhaps it’s the ideal opportunity for a change, but you just don’t know it yet.
- Go out and walk: Go for a walk for just 5 to 30 minutes. Try to get a routine. If you have time, take a long walk, if you have a lot of other things to do, take a short walk. Tips on why you should walk
- Never order food during your lunch break: Going out to an eatery is an extraordinary method to stretch your legs after sitting for quite a long time at your work area.
- Connect with nature: Climb a mountain, go rowing in a nearby river or take a camping trip.
- Stretch every day: Stretching assists to alleviate muscle cramps, ease back pain, and decrease stress. This could be done in just 1 minute if you have a lot to do, or 1 hour if you really get in to it.
- Pick a pastime that gets you to work with your hands: Woodworking, pottery, painting, sewing, bee keeping, and so on.
Remember to don’t stress about this things!
Take it as it comes, if you end up in the couch just scrolling your phone and feeling bored, go out for a walk. The next day you might not do any of these tips. But on the third day you can take a walk again, throw away some old clothes or do some back stretches to relive some tension.
The point is that with these tips are for you to have in the back of your head if you ever feel like doing something, instead of nothing!
And remember, you can always contact me on Facebook Messenger, Facebook or Instagram if you need any assistance, like stretch excersises, tips on where to turn if you want to give away old clothes, motivation to get started with something or just send me a message to say Hi!